Monday, June 18, 2012

canadian graffiti

Some friends and I recently journeyed to Toronto.  Little did we realize we would stumble into the third circle of graffiti heaven.

friend dave poses with the deranged smiley face





run jerry!

friends dave and ern try to become the art

me leading the polar bear charge



earthworm jim!

a new development on the formula e=mc square.  einstein would be proud.





friend dave shows his love for the joker and harley quinn



friend ed poses with mega man



friend asad chillin' with the swan

if there was ever a dragon to hug, he'd be the one.

7 comments:

  1. Wooooo def one of the most fantastical elements of toronto! my fav'ts are the chill swan,tom and jerry, joker, and of course einstein! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stuff, it is really good art. Round here people just tag to cover others tags. The art is really excellent, I like the way you are interacting with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the 7th one down is Nellie McKay singing "The Dog Song." That is the best graffiti I've ever seen right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in nerd heaven over the Joker and Harley Quinn.

    ReplyDelete