Well, Bonnee Crawford from The Blogging of an Aspiring Writer was kind enough to nominate me for this award thingy. There’s a few rules to the award, but I’m not gonna follow all ‘em because I like to rebel here and there. That said, I’ll follow the rule of sharing 11 facts about myself. So here ya go:
1. When I was born, I weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces.
2. Now I stand 6 feet 2 inches, and weigh 215 pounds.
3. I don’t know how to play any musical instrument, although I kinda wished I learned the harmonica.
4. I’ve ridden a camel once in my life.
5. I listen to Beethoven’s moonlighting over and over when I study for a test.
6. I own two fedoras, four baseball hats, and countless bandanas.
7. I saw the smurfs movie, the one that came out last year. I consider that a great example of patience.
8. I’m not allergic to anything, as far as I know.
9. I drive a 2007 Toyota yaris.
10. I just read the Planet Hulk comic book series, and next I’m gonna read World War Hulk.
11. I recently tore my rotator cuff while lifting weights. Hope it heals soon!